Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-08 Origin:Site
With the continuous advancement of urbanization, urban construction and population growth, social contradictions have become increasingly complex and acute, and the losses and impacts of various types of sudden disasters and events have become more and more serious. The existing wired monitoring emergency system has been unable to meet the requirements of timely, mobile and rapid on-site information collection, on-site disposal and command management in the face of various emergencies. Therefore, wireless network cameras, mobile individual soldiers, vehicle command systems, airborne systems and other diverse wireless monitoring equipment are quickly added to the emergency command system, as an emergency command system in mobile, fast, and temporary scenarios. However, the existing public wireless network cannot meet the requirements of the security emergency system for the security, reliability, timeliness and performance of the transmission system. Therefore, the establishment of a dedicated, controllable communication network to ensure the most smooth and reliable emergency access for managers at critical times.
1. Large service capacity: The single group group call capacity is greater than 200 groups, and the number of online users is greater than 1200.
2, efficient frequency utilization: the uplink is greater than 3.5bps / Hz, the downlink is greater than 6bps / Hz
3, rich business support: at the same time provide services for voice, data, video, cluster services
4, excellent transmission performance: uplink 50Mbps, downlink 100Mbps transmission bandwidth.
5, good anti-interference ability: the use of inter-cell interference randomization and interference cancellation and interference coordination technology.
6, efficient maneuverability: the mobile platform can build a wireless emergency network at any time.
7, good visualization performance: visual cluster scheduling, command center can watch high-definition surveillance images.
8. Powerful security: Support multiple encryption algorithms to ensure the secure transmission of voice, data and video.
9. Strong compatibility: follow the network system framework marked by BWT to ensure the interconnection and interoperability of heterogeneous systems.
The system adopts a 3-layer topology to implement the following system functions:
1. The transmission system consists of a single soldier system, an emergency command vehicle system and an emergency command center system.
2. The individual soldier system completes the image acquisition of the accident scene and can transmit wirelessly with the emergency command vehicle.
3. The emergency command vehicle and the individual soldier system realize one-way video transmission and two-way multi-party voice intercom.
4. The emergency command vehicle transmits the image through the wireless private network and the front-end individual soldier system.
5. The emergency command vehicle realizes the transmission of the business through the maritime satellite channel and the emergency command center.
6. The emergency command vehicle performs local real-time browsing and local storage of the live image.
7. The emergency command vehicle selectively uploads live images according to the bandwidth of the maritime satellite channel.
8. The emergency command center observes the live image in real time through satellite communication, and issues command instructions to the scene through voice.
9. The emergency command center can access the live image stored in the emergency command vehicle in real time.
10. The emergency command center locates the site personnel in real time through the GPS platform and issues personnel deployment instructions.
The on-site image acquisition uses wireless single soldier image transmission equipment. The on-site personnel use the camera configured by the individual equipment to collect the scenes, compress them through the individual equipment, and transmit them to the emergency command vehicle through the private network through the wireless private network transmission module configured by the individual equipment. At the same time, the individual equipment and the emergency command vehicle realize two-way multi-party mixing and intercom. It can be used to talk to the emergency command vehicle or to conduct real-time intercoms with other on-site individual soldiers. To ensure mutual safety and support between field personnel. The GPS positioning system and the background GPS software platform configured by the individual equipment can display the specific location of the front-end field support personnel in real time.
The emergency command vehicle serves as the core node unit of the entire on-site emergency command. Through the wireless transmission private network built by the system, the live images uploaded from the individual soldier devices are received. And through the multi-party mixing intercom function to the field personnel to issue command instructions. Through the configured on-board display system, real-time browsing of live images transmitted by individual soldiers is performed, and local network storage is performed. All images are displayed, queried, retrieved and played back locally via the configured in-vehicle client. Through the configured video management server, the live image and stored image that need to be uploaded are uploaded to the command and control center through the satellite channel of the Inmarsat. The uploaded image can be selected according to the bandwidth of the channel provided by the maritime satellite.
The emergency command center transmits the image transmitted by the emergency command vehicle through the maritime satellite through the satellite terminal equipment, and performs local decoding output through the local video management server and the streaming media server, and then displays and outputs the display system. And through the multi-party mixing system of the operation terminal, the command command is realized in real time to reach the emergency command vehicle and the individual mobile terminal. Through the client software, the command center operator can perform real-time browsing and local storage query, retrieval and playback of all images over the network.
Combined with the background GIS system platform, a complete emergency command system can be formed.