Views:9 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-17 Origin:Site
The petroleum and petrochemical industries are the basic and strategic industries of China's national economic and social development, and their development and growth have received great attention from the party and the state. Information technology and communication engineering construction plays a very important role in the development of the petroleum and petrochemical industries. Implementing the state's guiding ideology on strengthening the integration of "informatization and industrialization" is of even greater significance in the petroleum and petrochemical systems. By accelerating the construction of informatization and communication engineering, the core competitiveness of China's petroleum and petrochemical industries can be comprehensively improved.
However, currently the communication tools in the petroleum and petrochemical industries are still lagging behind. Some are simply two-way radios. Without a complete set of communication systems, the following problems cannot be solved:
(1) Signal shielding in the central control room is severe, and outdoor operators cannot maintain smooth communication with the control center.
(2) The head of the organization calls each shift, and each workshop employee must rotate the radio channel button, which is very inconvenient.
(3) The channels are not busy and busy, the channels cannot be shared, and the call efficiency is low.
(4) Unable to call everyone in an emergency and lack the ability to command and dispatch uniformly.
(5) The original system is often interfered by other co-frequency stations. Not only from inside the system but more from outside the system.
(6) Without the wired access function, the operator cannot call the office leadership phone and cannot report important situations.
In order to solve the communication needs of the petroleum and petrochemical industries and improve the efficiency of operators, to achieve the purpose of one-stop response within the operation team in the plant area, unified command in emergency situations, and multi-level dispatch, a set of simple, powerful, and cost-effective wireless Communication systems are particularly important.
In response to the communication needs of the petroleum and petrochemical industries, IFLY has formulated a solution for the base station signal booster of the trunking system. The system construction is based on the following principles:
(1) The number of trunk channels is determined according to the number of interphones used in the factory area, and the channels are dynamically allocated and shared by each shift.
(2) According to the actual use needs, habits and the number of users, design a suitable grouping method to group the user departments, different workshops, and teams in order to meet the needs of different fields.
(3) The communication office or dispatching room is equipped with a dispatching console to implement functions such as voice calling, forced disassembly, forced insertion, monitoring, and traffic statistics.
(1) Large system capacity, saving frequency resources
The system channel is dynamically allocated and shared by all personnel. The 4-channel trunking system can accommodate about 150 people to talk.
(2) Strong fault weakening ability
Receiving opportunistic interference, low transmitter power, channel machine power failure, and link failure, the system can automatically close the channel and weaken it into a basic cluster function;
(3) Yes / Wireless automatic transfer function,
Wired direct access to the local program-controlled switch to achieve wireless interworking;
(4) System self-test and fault alarm
All base station signaling control channels are hot backed up, can be switched regularly, and have complete self-diagnosis and alarm functions. Once a part of the state changes or fails, the alarm information will be clearly marked on the device panel, local management terminal (or remote Maintenance terminal), and an audible alarm is issued.