Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-04 Origin: Site
With the rapid development of China's science and technology and economy, the state and society's needs for the emergency communications industry are growing stronger, and their technical and functional requirements are becoming higher and higher. In the current social environment where various emergencies are frequent, the traditional communication system cannot fully meet the actual emergency deployment and control needs for major mass urban incidents, large-scale event support, disaster disaster relief, and other occasions. For this reason, the wireless mesh ad hoc network communication system emerges at the historic moment, and combines with the existing mobile communication vehicle platform and wireless video and audio communication platform to achieve broadband emergency wireless communication under special circumstances.
Introduction of emergency planning and control plan for major events in the city: The entire system consists of the following three parts
1. Front-end subsystem: The front-end subsystem includes individual or vehicle-mounted wireless transmission equipment, cameras, intercom headsets, etc. Among them, the wireless transmission device is the core device, which is responsible for compressing and encoding the captured video image and transmitting it wirelessly to the receiving end of the monitoring center to realize remote viewing of the video.
2. Mid-range wireless transmission system: The wireless transmission system adopts Mesh wireless ad hoc network technology, which can realize fast mobile communication, which can be provided to vehicles, drones, and individuals to carry surveillance video and voice signals back to the surveillance command center. It is used in places where 3G and 4G signals are not available, with strong temporary, urgent, and drone shooting. The MESH wireless ad hoc network equipment independently developed, designed and produced by Tengyuan Zhituo has stable, agile, and can quickly repair network faults and other functions. It can be installed at fixed points, and can also be quickly moved on moving vehicles, ships, people, robots, etc A place for wireless deployment. It is very suitable for the transmission needs of emergency deployment and control of major event sites in cities.
3. Back-end monitoring center: In the monitoring center computer room, the monitoring center platform uses a server, and the network video management platform software and mobile video gateway software are installed. The monitoring center installs a TV wall as required, and decodes the vehicle image into a TV signal through a network video decoder and outputs it to the TV wall. Configure two streaming media forwarding servers to forward video images; and another storage server to store alarm video images. At the same time, there are multiple login management modes in the background, including passwords, usernames and passwords, to ensure data security.
City wireless Mesh wireless ad hoc network communication system advantages:
1. Strong transmission capability: The wireless transmission between nodes adopts the MESH modulation technology, which can achieve a single-point transmission distance of up to 50-70 kilometers of sight distance or a single-point transmission distance of 1-5 kilometers of non-sight distance.
2. Intuitive and clear management: Each MESH wireless ad hoc network station has a full Chinese network management software with a built-in web interface. It can realize the management and monitoring function of the whole network wireless ad hoc network equipment.
3. Built-in positioning function: After positioning via Beidou (or GPS), its position information can be transmitted to the command information terminal of the command vehicle or the commander of the vehicle via the wireless ad hoc network system. Realize the real-time positioning of the position of each combat team member and drone by the commander in or out of the vehicle.
4. Strong anti-destroy performance: This system is a centerless self-organizing network structure, which can support up to 16 nodes in the same frequency networking. The network topology can be changed automatically in real time according to the actual situation of the combat mission and the actual position between the nodes, and the network is automatically formed. In this network, any one of them can implement the self-organizing network function. Any device in the group is disconnected, and the corresponding device will continue to communicate within the effective antenna coverage to ensure that the network is not disconnected.
IFLY's MESH wireless ad hoc network equipment has single-armed, portable, and vehicle-mounted modes, and each device can give full play to the characteristics of wireless ad hoc network equipment to adapt to various emergency communication environments and ensure flexible and efficient completion of emergency Communication tasks.