Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-18 Origin: Site
Public safety and public services are a very challenging task for government agencies. How to use limited resources effectively, How to improve the government's ability to respond quickly to emergencies and resist risks, and how to provide citizens with faster emergency assistance services, is increasingly becoming one of the main contents of strengthening urban management.
In the face of crimes, fires, explosions, major medical emergencies, earthquakes, fires, tides, social unrest, wars and other major emergencies. It is necessary for the government to uniformly dispatch relevant departments to work together. Video conferencing, a communication and collaboration technology, has become an essential basic application for emergency command and dispatch of government departments.
Through the government emergency commandand dispatch system, the unified visual command of multi-party and cross-platform personnel can be easily completed, real-time interaction of all-member collaborative communication, real-time video command, resource GIS control, graphical tasks, and document data. The emergency command and dispatch system has functional modules such as video call, emergency address book, dispatch voice call, voice broadcast, telephone conference, recording system, intelligent fax, and conference notification.
Video conferencing can be interactive in real time through high-definition audio and video, allowing leaders to intuitively understand the scene, and even the video source of the existing video surveillance system can be aggregated into the video conference. Experts can use the video at the rear command center terminal to take control of the overall situation and give orders.
The function of the government emergency command and dispatch system:
1. Unified communication: Integrate voice scheduling, video scheduling, video conferencing, video surveillance, digital broadcasting, multimedia information, and GIS scheduling functions on wired and wireless networks to form unified access, unified management, and centralized scheduling of multiple devices. Make the emergency command process more convenient and fast, realize all the equipment in the platform with one-click access, and strengthen the timeliness.
2. Mobile video command: The video information of various users such as mobile personnel, vehicles, video conferences, video surveillance points, etc. can be pushed, shared and forwarded in real time, realizing the unified convergence scheduling of various types of videos and enhancing the mobile management and control capabilities.
3. efficient collaboration: the traditional cluster intercom, fixed-line, ordinary mobile phones and 3G/4G intelligent terminals, IP phones are integrated with each other to achieve efficient intercommunication command; system supports fast group communication, multimedia information sharing, task management And other functions, to achieve rapid coordination of precision command.
4. Interactive emergency command: The government emergency command and dispatch system provides the interface with the business system through the SDK interface, so that the business software can be quickly deployed on various networks to integrate various communication capabilities, thereby forming a linkage between the communication system and the business system; It can complete functions such as emergency plan, knowledge base sharing, duty management, task dispatch, execution status interaction, schedule management, business query, data entry, and statistical analysis.
5. emergency map command decision: can display all mobile personnel vehicle location, system resources, movement trajectory and other information, can achieve location-based dynamic circle selection and construction, to achieve audio and video and group information communication, on the map to achieve WYSIWYG visual scheduling; for major emergencies, the event is the core integration resource to realize visual command and dispatch.