Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-15 Origin:Site
(1) 4G communication technology. The address method used by 4G LTE communication technology is Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Multiple Websites, which divides the channel for a given frequency domain and turns into many orthogonal subchannels. Each subchannel is equipped with subcarriers to complete the required Debugging function, the subcarriers are in parallel state, and the signal is transmitted so that each subcarrier has a flat channel. This method can eliminate or reduce the interference existing between the signal waves, and significantly improve the spectrum utilization efficiency. The 4G LTE evolution metal can also enable the fire fighting communication to be updated faster, ensuring that the fire fighting communication is in a state of rapid development from a technical level.
4G technology evolution. LTE Advanced can integrate more than two radio frequency resources in decentralized frequency bands to achieve carrier aggregation effect, which can ensure that the mobile communication system in a large physical frequency band is in a normal operating state, allowing wireless data access The speed has been significantly increased, and the bandwidth of wireless data has achieved a wider peak rate, which can minimize the end-to-end delay.
(2) Mobile GIS technology. Based on the mobile computer environment, mobile terminals with limited processing capabilities can implement mobile GIS technology. The GIS provided by the information service has mobility, distribution, and randomness. This system integrates GPS, GIS, and mobile communications. Achieve joint application of three technologies. The use of GIS can also effectively manage and analyze spatial data, and can accurately locate and track under the action of GPS. The data acquisition function can be successfully completed by PDA. With the support of mobile communication technology, sound, text, and images can be guaranteed. And other information for secure transmission. In terms of composition, it includes mobile terminal equipment, wireless communication networks, spatial databases, and geographic application servers.
(3) Wireless video transmission technology. Developed on the basis of advanced video compression technology to form a wireless video transmission technology. Under different coding structures, the video image is divided more in line with the texture characteristics; under the effect of the block structure, the change is based on the size of the motion compensation block. The size of the block is effectively adjusted to make it more adaptable, to ensure that the ability to concentrate, the ringing effect of the image, and the preservation of details are in the most balanced state; when the adaptive offset of the sampling point occurs, the reconstructed image can be realized. Scientific classification to ensure that image pixels are offset, maintain the authenticity of the image, and reduce the distortion of the picture; under the action of adaptive loop filtering, the reconstructed image can be restored, so that the original image and the reconstructed image have a minimum Mean square error. In addition, the wireless video communication technology also uses the most advanced 4G mobile communication technology, which enables mobile video and image transmission.
(4) Features of 4G communication technology. 4G communication technology is currently the most advanced mobile communication technology, and its advantages and characteristics are very significant. ① 4G communication has a high transmission speed and can achieve 100 Mps. ② 4G communication technology has good flexibility. It is not limited by time and space in application, can make data transmission faster, and can cope with various problems in the middle. ③ It can realize high-definition image transmission and improve the reception rate of image transmission. ④ 4G communication technology has good compatibility, it can realize the connection of different mobile ports, and it can also provide various terminal information services. Therefore, the advantages of 4G communication technology make it a good application in mobile communication technology, and its application in fire rescue can meet the requirements of "fast, accurate, and urgent" [1,2].
(1) Keep the signal unblocked. When a fire occurs, the link function of the wireless 4G network can ensure the smooth signal transmission of the fire forces and enable the fire scene to achieve an efficient wireless connection with the command center. During the fire rescue process, the command center needs to cooperate closely with the rescue scene. With the support of the 4G network, the order can be issued and the real-time rescue situation can be quickly transmitted between the command center and the scene to ensure that the signal will not be interrupted due to changes in the fire. Information transmission during the rescue process guarantees the continuity and stability of emergency communications.
(2) Realize image transmission. 4G communication has an efficient image transmission function, which provides strong support for the fire emergency response communications of the fire brigade. It can feedback the real-time disaster situation at different locations within the fire range to the command center in the form of images. Provide information to ensure the effectiveness of the command. Using the integrated management platform as an effective carrier, the use of network software and clients can realize the comprehensive scheduling of the software, which can provide feedback on the scene conditions, images, and sound information of disaster rescue, and can also be applied in network video surveillance systems. The digital communication management of video and audio is of great significance to the fire command, which can make the command dispatch clear and visible, and also meet its flat requirements. The fire command center can get the latest fire situation as soon as possible. 4G communication technology used to transmit images can ensure its quality and increase the transmission speed. Compared with 3G communication technology, it has wider application prospects, and also brings greater convenience to fire command work.
(3) Road monitoring. When a fire alarm is received, the time it takes for the fire rescue force to reach the scene has a direct impact on the rescue situation, and irreparable losses may occur as late as a minute. Using the real-time monitoring function of the 4G network, it is possible to reasonably plan the travel route of the fire truck, monitor the entire road section to the fire scene, ensure that the fire truck can reach the scene in the shortest time, perform rescue work, and control the fire at the fastest speed. To prevent the fire from spreading further and reduce the losses caused by the fire.
(4) Provide stable broadband channels. 4G technology can keep wireless channels at maximum bandwidth and maintain channel stability. During the firefighters' firefighting process, the stability of the wireless broadband channel of the personnel is ensured, so that the position of each firefighter can be accurately displayed, and the state information of the ventilator is fed back in real time to ensure the personal safety of the rescuers and to prevent fire The rescue site provides a more complete helpless data transmission channel.
(5) Real-time monitoring and scheduling. The fire department needs to meet two requirements when transmitting the fire scene information. The first is that the leaders of the fire department need to obtain timely vehicle image monitoring, and the second is to remotely monitor the high-incidence places in the city. The fire brigade pays close attention to the driving conditions of the vehicles when carrying out fire disaster relief. Including road smoothness, water storage in the car, etc., the use of 4G communication technology can allow the command center to understand the relevant situation in time, achieve the most effective vehicle scheduling, and monitor the vehicle trajectory and time. Monitoring can be implemented from the start of the vehicle to the completion of the rescue. This can also enable the fire protection unit to record the rescue situation in detail and be well documented. In addition, today's fire protection work is gradually moving towards prevention and elimination, with real-time monitoring of high-risk units. The use of mobile 4G communication technology can make all-round monitoring a reality and make monitoring more accurate and reasonable.
In actual work, most of the high-risk units in cities are scattered. With the continuous development of society, the number of high-rise buildings in cities has increased, the complexity of urban roads has increased, and some cities have mountain rivers. These will allow wired communications. Difficulty to achieve. Using 4G communication technology can solve these problems. First, public wireless network problems are solved, and channel interference, jitter effects, blocking interference, and co-channel interference are solved to ensure the clarity of image quality. Secondly, from the perspective of investment in monitoring equipment, 4G communication technology can use terminals to monitor high-risk units, save the cost of laying cable trays, and improve the economics of the monitoring system while ensuring monitoring reliability. Third, 4G communication transmission traffic can be adjusted according to image quality. In the entire monitoring system, the 4G communication traffic can be adjusted according to the transmitted static or dynamic images, making fire monitoring more flexible and the monitoring information effectively expanded.
(1) Network security and stability. For network communication, the most important thing is security and stability, which is the basic guarantee for the effectiveness of field communication . To achieve uninterrupted network communication, stability needs to be improved. In 4G mobile communication technology, when processing core equipment, using hot backup of dual machines or dual service boards is the best choice. Once the host fails, it can ensure the timely activation of standby equipment and maintain continuous communication. On the security issue, you can choose to use the open authentication encryption algorithm to complete the communication confidentiality work. This method can reject the link of unknown devices. In order to ensure that the communication link is in a secure environment, LTE is equipped with an access layer security function. It can implement separate encryption of user plane data and control plane data, and can effectively ensure the integrity of control plane data. Therefore, 4G communication technology can provide a stable and secure information channel for fire emergency rescue and ensure the successful completion of disaster relief work.
(2) The integration of network and communication equipment. The 4G mobile communication network uses the all-IP network as the core network, and can continuously link signals between different networks. The core network can meet end-to-end IP services and has good compatibility with the core network that has been established. Integrating the 4G network with the communication equipment in the coverage area can achieve the deep integration of the satellite system and the 4G mobile communication network . During the emergency rescue process, the fire brigade has a variety of on-site emergency communication forms, and can keep the communication channel in an unobstructed state, avoiding the phenomenon of communication paralysis, and giving full play to the advantages of 4G communication technology. The emergency rescue work provides communication support to achieve the efficient completion of emergency tasks.
To sum up, after the fire brigade of our country began to apply the 4G mobile communication technology reasonably, the construction of the communication radio network of the fire brigade will develop in a more perfect direction. This provides more favorable technical support for the fire brigade. In the event of an emergency, the fire site emergency communication can maintain stable and efficient information transmission. The fire scene image can be quickly transmitted to the fire command center to ensure the authenticity of the image received by the command center. . This has provided greater assistance to the fire forces in emergency fire treatment, improved the efficiency of fire treatment work, reduced national property losses, and safeguarded the safety of people and property.